Northeast Fire Protection Systems, Inc. located in Ballston Spa, NY is currently seeking to fill positions that entail installing fire sprinkler systems in industrial, commercial, and residential buildings.
Job requirements include:
- Must be able to work at heights exceeding 60 ft.
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
- Must be able to work on their feet for 8+ hours per day
- Must have a positive attitude and organizational skills
- Must be punctual
- May be required to participate in shift/after hours work on occasion
- Normal hours are Monday – Friday 7:00AM – 3:30PM
- There is a 90-day probationary period
- MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION AND ABILITY TO WORK ANYWHERE IN THE CAPITAL DISTRICT AREA
Experience: No prior experience is required; however, any construction or mechanical experience is always a plus.
- Hourly rate will depend on experience.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance available after probation.
- Weekly Pay.
- Apprenticeship program available to potential candidates.
- Capital District, Upstate NY
Required License or certification:
- Valid New York State Driver’s License and dependable transportation.