Inspections, Testing, & Maintenance
NEFPSI gives you assurance.
North East Fire Protection Systems, Inc. (NEFPSI) will assure you that your fire sprinkler system is properly inspected per NFPA-25, which is the standard for inspection, testing, and maintenance of your water-based fire protection system. Our compliance with these standards ensures you that your fire protection systems are working to their maximum capacity.
NEFPSI inspects the following systems:
- Wet and dry sprinkler systems
- Sprinkler systems in 1 and 2 family dwellings
- Sprinkler systems (residential)
- Standpipe and hose systems
- Water spray fixed systems
- Foam-water sprinkler systems
- Centrifugal fire pumps
- Water tanks for private fire protection
- Private fire service mains
- And backflow prevention devices in New York State.
NEFPSI proudly uses the Inspect Point Software to provide each customer with a consistent and easily read inspection report.
We also comply with The Compliance Engine where required by local Municipalities such as the City of Schenectady, the Town of Glenville, and the City of Saratoga Springs.